To ensure your brand new swimsuit has a long lasting life span we recommend the following care be taken:
- Hand wash and rinse your swimsuit in cold water.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not roll up wet or store wet.
- Do not wring or ball-up.
- Drip dry flat in the shade.
- Do not machine wash, tumble dry, iron, bleach, soak or dry-clean.
- Avoid contact with suntan lotions, oils and fake tanning products as these can mark or damage your swimsuit, we recommend taking extra care when using these products.
- Avoid pools treated with harsh chemicals as some colours and prints may fade.
- For regular use in chlorinated water we recommend our Chlorine Resistant range.
- Avoid wearing your swimsuits in saunas, spas or hot tubs.
- Rough surfaces can damage, cause snagging and pilling and some delicate prints and metallic features may rub off.
- Metallic prints are not suitable to wear in pools, spas or saunas as the chemicals & heat can affect the components in the print and cause damage.
Togs Swimwear products are crafted from premium materials, reflecting our commitment to exceptional quality. We're excited for you to experience them!